Below is a list of my available retirees. Prices are negotiable - talk to me. Cost of spay/neuter is included
in the purchase price. As adrenal issues do not usually start until after spayed/neutered, I like to hold off
until they are placed, This also gives their new owner the option to do a Superlorin Implant if retiree is a hob.
I would really like to get some of these fur kids into forever homes for the remainder of their lives. They
will always have a home with me with soft beds and plenty of food and water, but I like to see them get
more of the one-on-one attention that they truly deserve.
My hobs are usually placed pretty fast...most are actually already on hold when retired so not listed. If I
have ones becoming available, if interested, it's best to get him put on hold ASAP. Sometimes I have a hob
I kept that ends up not working out in my breeding plan and I can place earlier.
|Below are some
no photo and I'll
get you one.
2017 - $75
2018 - $90
2019 - $100
All prices include spay/neuter cost and current distemper vaccination. Older jills are negotiable.
NAME SEX COLOR DOB NOTES
Caorunn Jill Sable 5/17/2015 Nipper-Needs experienced owner
Beelze Jill Black Mitt 5/21/2016 Nipper - Needs experienced owner
Dailly Jill Sable 5/8/2017 Biter - Needs experienced owner
Nutella Jill Sable 5/4/2015 Nipper - Needs experienced owner
Connemara Jill Sable Pt 7/24/2017 Biter - Needs experienced owner - High energy
Skeeter Jill Sable 5/25/2018 Nipper - Needs experienced owner-High energy
Leela Jill Sable 7/20/2018 Biter - Needs experienced owner-High energy
Knob Hob Sable Pt 8/6/2016 Available Now
Stranahan Hob Sable Pt 7/24/2017 Available Fall 2020
Mortlach Hob Sable 5/18/2017 Available Fall 2020
|Skeeter (returned jill)
MOST THESE JILLLS ARE BITING DUE TO LACK OF HANDLING. They possibley could become
good pets with a little time and patience but you REALLY need to be an experienced ferret
person...they are NOT Marshall Farms ferrets. If local, could go out on a trial basis but not
spayed yet. Price includes cost of spaying so would need to be returned for spaying if they
work out as I do not want to spay until they find a permanent home.